Dr Ernesto Occhiello, executive vice president, technology & innovation, SABIC, said, “Collaborative projects with well-established scientific organisations and research centres are essential components of SABIC’s global research programme. Through these partnerships (with CIPET and CSIR), SABIC will be able to leverage these institutions’ multidisciplinary research capabilities to achieve research excellence for SABIC that will greatly benefit the nation. It is also our desire to see that today’s collaboration will create a value-added ecosystem involving science and technology institutions, talents, industry, customers to benefit the people of India.”
The wholesale market complex in Koyambedu which supplies fresh produce for the city will soon supply fuel to cook the produce.
The biomethanation plant, which has been generating electricity from vegetable waste, will now also use waste from slaughterhouses, hotels, treated sewage sludge and banana stems to supply biogas to neighbouring houses.
Recently, WhatsApp quietly introduced a new feature that lets users know that their messages have been read, with the double grey ticks appearing in front of the messages turning blue.
And now, just as quietly, the mobile messaging service is letting users of its Android app disable the feature with the rollout of WhatsApp version 2.11.444. This version is available for users on WhatsApp’s website for now, and will eventually be rolled out to all users.
Here’s how you can disable the blue coloured read receipts’ with the message timestamp on WhatsApp’s Android app:
1. Make sure that your smartphone is running on Android 2.1 or a newer version.
2. Go to settings menu and enable ‘Download from Unknown Sources’ in the Security tab
3. Go to the WhatsApp website and download the APK (application) file available under http://www.whatsapp.com/Android/
4. Once the APK file is downloaded to your device, tap the ‘Install’ option.
5. Now that WhatsApp has been updated, select Settings > Account > Privacy. Under the Privacy tab, uncheck the Read Receipts option.
According to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary the real definition of an entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit. I will be explaining some principles below which are required for the success of every entrepreneur (note the word “entrepreneur”) – these principles might not apply to everybody as far as success is concerned but the truth is you really need to follow them if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur.
As a young entrepreneur, i always try to be successful in business. I came thorough some point .
1. Dream big. (You should dream big, but dream with your eyes open. ~Dhirubhai Ambani)
2. Think outside the box. (“One needs to think differently to survive in the globalized world. To get success, innovation is the key.Think outside the box and do things which no one else has done before”. ~Azim Premji )
3. Learn from failures (“I have gone through many successes and failures. I learnt from failures and hardened myself with courage to face them. This was my second stage, which taught me the crucial lesson of managing failures.” ~Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam)
4. Create and seize opportunities
5. Never say ‘die’/Leave
6. Take up responsibility
7. Take calculated risks
8. Solution focused
9. Review and celebrate successes, even small ones (“In the business world, the rear view mirror is always clearer than the windshield”. ~Warren buffet)
10. Ask the right questions
these would be 10 things to be a successful entrepreneur.
Here is a look at how many germs are on your gadgets in the home, on the go and at office.Most of gadgets i.e the phone, the keyboard, switches, remote.
Clean your germ-infected gadgets with a soft tissue soaked in an alcohol solution or the other option is that you wash your hands often. You can download a larger version of the infographic as a printable PDF from the source. Thanks @Amit.