According to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary the real definition of an entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit. I will be explaining some principles below which are required for the success of every entrepreneur (note the word “entrepreneur”) – these principles might not apply to everybody as far as success is concerned but the truth is you really need to follow them if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur.
As a young entrepreneur, i always try to be successful in business. I came thorough some point .
1. Dream big. (You should dream big, but dream with your eyes open. ~Dhirubhai Ambani)
2. Think outside the box. (“One needs to think differently to survive in the globalized world. To get success, innovation is the key.Think outside the box and do things which no one else has done before”. ~Azim Premji )
3. Learn from failures (“I have gone through many successes and failures. I learnt from failures and hardened myself with courage to face them. This was my second stage, which taught me the crucial lesson of managing failures.” ~Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam)
4. Create and seize opportunities
5. Never say ‘die’/Leave
6. Take up responsibility
7. Take calculated risks
8. Solution focused
9. Review and celebrate successes, even small ones (“In the business world, the rear view mirror is always clearer than the windshield”. ~Warren buffet)
10. Ask the right questions
these would be 10 things to be a successful entrepreneur.